Speedgolf Open 2018
Japan Speedgolf Association
Saturday, December 1st, 2018 (1st tee time will be 6:45 am)
3476 Okijyuku-machi, Tsuchiura, Ibaraki, 300-0023, Japan
■Total Cash Purse 600,000 yen
・Mens Category (Champion: 150,000 yen, 2nd place: 100,000 yen, 3rd place: 50,000 yen)
・Womens Category(Champion: 150,000 yen, 2nd place: 100,000 yen, 3rd place: 50,000 yen)
＊Shorter running time is superior when SGSs are same. Count-back from 18th hole will determine the ranking when the running time is same.
＊Please confirm amateur status of golf to golf organization of your country if you'd like to get the cash purse.
＜BS Fuji Award 200,000 yen＞
・Mens Category (Champion: 100,000 yen)
・Womens Category(Champion: 100,000 yen)
Parental agreement is necessary.
* The ranking is decided by the total number(Speedgolf score=SGS) of stroke and running time for 18 holes.
* Follow the Speedgolf rules and the local rules
* Tees: Male professional/Full back, Male amateur and Female professional/Blue, Female amateur/Ladies tee
* A player has a scorer from the competition committee who accompanies with the player.
18,000 yen(only playing fee and entry fee are included)
Tuesday, August 7th to Sunday, November 18th.
The applicants reach its capacity. For those who would like to put your name on the waiting list, please fill out your name and phone number that we can reach with putting "Waiting List Registration" at the subject from HERE.
We will contact you as soon as we have a cancellation.
* Please train enough and take care of the physical condition before playing in the tournament. Taking a medical examination is recommended.
* The registration fee will not be refunded for any reasons including the event of cancelation due to earthquake, wind and flood damage, snow cover, incident, accident etc.
* GDO points and any other coupons can not be used for registration fee.
* Please confirm amateur status of golf to golf organization of your country if you'd like to get the cash purse. If an amateur player is eligible for receiving prize money, the prize target will be moved down.
* When a false declaration such as age, sex, handicap, etc. or a participation other than the applicant himself / herself (illegal appearance) is detected, the player will be disqulified.
* Duplicate registration by the same person cannot be made.
* The change and cancellation after the registration are not available.
* The tournament office will contact a player by e-mail or phone only when there is a problem with the registration content.
* The tee time will be decided by the tournament office.
* This event is not eligible for GDO points.
* The tournament, tournament host, organizations such as sponsors, cooperation, etc. do not take any responsibility for accidents, diseases, lost, damaged, other accidents occurred during the event.
* The right of posting and the right of publicity of photos, videos, articles, records, names of applicants, age, address, etc. on the Internet, newspapers, magazines, television, etc. belong to the tournament host.
* Sale of pictures and images taken during the event is prohibited.
* Pictures and images taken by the tournament host during the tournament may be sold on a commission basis.
* Personal information such as the portrait of a participant, name, age, handicap, competition history and self-introduction belong to the tournament host and the competent authority, and they would be used for commercial purpose such as publication to the public in printed media and information media.
* If you act that would hurt the quality of the event, even if you are playing, you will be disqulified from the competition.
* It is not possible to wear or display patterns or trademarks meaning company names, product names, etc. at the venue (including on the course) for advertisement purposes.
* Players shall confirm and obey the rules on their own responsibility regarding the rules used by golf course management.
* Cancellation from the website will be closed 4 days prior to the event.
* If you are judged that you are a member of an organization or the constituent organization that are likely to promote violent illegal activities collectively or habitually, the tournament host will refuse you to participate in the event.
* There is a media interview / photographing during the event, and the event may be posted on our media, SNS, other media, and GDO.
* This competition shall be hold in compliance with all domestic relevant laws.
* Cancellation may be accepted for event cancellation or venue change due to circumstances of the tournament host.
* The tournament host is not responsible for late arrivals due to public transportation, road conditions, etc.
* The tournament host is not responsible for any delay in the application due to a malfunction of the internet.
* The tournament host will notify the starting time to the e-mail address by Sunday, November 25.
* Please do not change e-mail address until receiving your starting time.
* The tournament host will not reconfirm whether our notification is delivered or not due to inadequacy of e-mail address registered beforehand.
* The tournament host is not responsible for disadvantage arises from not receieving our notification of the starting time by e-mail due to setting of e-mail reception and security software.
* Inquiries about the registration and the starting time by the phone are not available.
* Please bring your photo ID on the day of the event. If an identity is not verified, the participation to the event is not approved.
* Play other than the applicant is not approved for the competition.
* The tournament host recognizes the importance of personal information and observes the law concerning personal information protection, related laws, regulations, and deals with personal information based on the organizer's personal information protection policy. For the purpose of improving the service to event participants, we will use it for participation information, record notice, notice of related information, provision of services from related organizations, and event announcement (ranking etc.).
* Please follow the instructions of the tournament host for tournament matters in addition to the above.